welcome to my Pinky Castle !!  Pinky Minky || Follow or Dashboard

MY LIFE TARGET AND GOAL !


dear diary ,, t0day is freakin sunday ! :) as i've been watching tv f0r the whole day . in life u will want s0mething and you will do whatever it takes to achieve it. well, that's what i want . i have a problem achieving my goals. i wanna change my life and attitude to a better 0ne , but the pr0blems is i always share feeling to extend it while i know life is short and Allah can take it anytime. i really need help but i just can't find any . the pe0ple i love just keep fading away 0ne by one . i want a great and n0rmal life like everyb0dy else. d0 i need all this ? can i still change my life and build my new life ? d0 i have time t0 do all this ? i h0pe so , c0z i wanna make my parent's happy and proud of me. i'm going t0 make sure that im gonna achieve my g0als ! :) huhu

No comments:

 
flying up !